Colin Kaepernick reiterated he did nothing wrong in an incident that took place last month in Miami. Kaepernick addressed the media for the first time on Wednesday since those reports became public.
“The district attorney has the information today,” Kaepernick said. “At this point, I’m going to let them handle their business. I did nothing wrong in that incident. So I want to do everything I can to let the DA close this matter.”
Said Kaepernick: “(I’m) very eager to have the matter closed. But, once again, going to let the DA handle their business and wait for their decision.”