Saquon Barkley remains No. 1 on Mel Kiper Jr.'s Big Board for the 2018 NFL Draft.
Barkley has struggled over the past two weeks but remains highly productive this season and could run a sub-4.4 40 at the combine.
Josh Rosen remains No. 2 followed by Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Sam Darnold.
Darnold dropped to No. 5 in Kiper's previous ranking.
1. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
2. Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
3. Derwin James, S, Florida State
4. Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
5. Sam Darnold, QB, USC
6. Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
7. Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
8. Arden Key, OLB, LSU
9. Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
10. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
11. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
12. Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
13. Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
14. Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
15. Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
16. Connor Williams, OT, Texas
17. Ronald Jones II, RB, USC
18. Christian Wilkins, DL, Clemson
19. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
20. Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
21. Denzel Ward, CB Ohio State
22. Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
23. Vita Vea, DT, Washington
24. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma
25. Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State